Sunday, September 21, 2008

Default Post

OK, it has been so long since I posted the address has dropped off my list. I have not much to say. I have been here in SLC on baby watch since a week ago Friday. My biggest accomplishments so far have been to change a light bulb in my garage (no mean task since the ceilings are so high and my ladder is not) and get the drapes ready to hang in my bedroom--I have been working on them, intermittently, for months. I don't miss Las Vegas, and I do feel bad about having missed my opportunity to speak in the Summit Ward Sacrament Meeting last Sunday--I guess I do not so much enjoy speaking as feeling good about disciplining myself to prepare a talk. I have been so out of the loop with no church callings for a year. I am now a visiting teacher and loving it. I was also asked to do the monthly Relief Society bulletin. Fall is clearly on the way. I love fall, but winter always depresses me in spite of my efforts to overcome it; it's the short days and lack of sun more than the cold. Again, no pics, but at least I won't get all the way to October without having said something!!

6 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

If this darn baby would ever bother showing up, you could have something to blog about.

Robinson Family said...

I enjoy reading what you're up to. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the newest grandchild. I hope he comes soon!

jared and mary 2 said...

It is good to hear from you, even if you don't feel like you have much to say.

Grammyzanne said...

Congratulations Grandma, Mom, Dad and sisters. Glad Charlie arrived and all are doing well.

Looking forward to pictures.

Lilit said...

Lynda, thank you for a lovely comment on my blog, I think it is SO cool that you have a blog! I do. I think it is Barby's turn.... (no presure there)
I just wanted to say that I haven't had a calling for almost a year too, I kinda miss having a calling, I guess I got the "Mother" calling - thats my only comfort...

Jenny R said...

good to hear from you! :)