Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Landscaping


A major reason for installing a front yard at Summit was so the grandchildren would be able to go outside and play when they came to visit, and we were all anxiously awaiting the first visit after the completion of the project. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures while they were visiting, but they spent precious little time in the lovely front yard on the grass and patio. Instead they gravitated to the leftover rock and sand piles in the very much not landscaped back yard, picture included. Kids!! I should have known. They did spend extra time in the bathtub this trip.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Indeed!! Kids will be kids!!

MaryAnn said...

I'm not surprised at all. I even think those piles of rocks and dirt look fun. I can image they would be completely irresistable to a kid!

Grandpa Lawrence said...

Much like playing with the boxes and wrapping paper more than the Christmas gifts

Grammyzanne said...

Who could resist those piles?

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I can't say that I blame them, that rock pile does look inviting. Also, I like all the cabinet organizers in the kitchen. Way to make use of the space you have.