Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Baaaack!!


Good news from the tax accountant precipitated the purchase of a car. Because we are on the road so much, we decided to maximize our potential gas mileage by buying a Prius--used--2008 with 18,000 miles on it. We drove it to Summit this weekend, and it was a new driving exerience for us. David admonished me I should drive the car, not let it drive me. If that is your philosophy, you probably shouldn't buy a Prius. You have to watch the fuel consumption to learn how to maximize your potential mileage. That suits my style of driving. Anyway, here's a photo.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

I like it--it looks cool. I can't wait to see it in person!!

Leslie said...

I would totally drive a prius if I didn't have to haul around kids. They're very fun to drive.

Laura Stringham said...

I want to drive your car. I wish I could get Brent to want one.

Grammyzanne said...

Nice looking car. Enjoy it and the gas mileage.

Austin's Mommy said...

Congrats on the new car. Looks cool - like the color. I was hoping you would be at the Easter party yesterday. It would be good to see you.

Robinson Family said...

How fun. Thanks for all your comments on my blog. It's always good to hear from you. I hope I can see you over Memorial weekend for Diana's wedding when I'm in UT.