Friday, June 13, 2008

Free at Last!!

OK, they are letting me out of the hospital today even though my blood thinner level isn't where they want it. Trick is I have to give myself 2 subcutaneous injections a day until the level of the coumadin is where it should be, which should be within a day or two. I have to come for blood draws tomorrow, Sunday and Monday, and if all goes well, not again until next Friday. So I plan to head for Vegas Monday. As I have learned, plans can change but that doesn't mean you can't make them. This has been an interesting experience, but I am glad to see it winding down. Thank you all for your support and prayers.

2 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

It's nice to know that you are finally at home. Jane has been praying for you to be able to go. She's looking forward to her purple "magic" blanket that grandma made just for her.

jared and mary 2 said...

Good to hear you have been set free, but having to give yourself injections? Ick!