Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hospital Flowers

These beautiful flowers were sent by David's Mom (and siblings) to brighten my room. Latest word is that I will be here at least one more day, but the inflammation seems to be easing off and the blood thinners are working to prevent further clotting. The weather from the inside looking out is quite nice, and you can tell by all the posts that I am getting a little bored here by now. I appreciate all the calls and e mails; for being in the hospital it couldn't get much better.

3 comments:

Laura Stringham said...

Ah, those are pretty flowers. How nice.

Leslie said...

That was thoughtful. I guess if you're going to be in the hospital, at least it's nice to get flowers.

Lilit said...

I think if one spends more than a day in a hospital and if that one happens to be a woman, she should get flowers. It is a beautiful arrangement.