Monday, June 2, 2008

A little update

Once again, I have no pictures, but I just realized it has been many weeks since I posted. Our travel has been seriously affected by the price of gasoline. I haven't been to SLC for a few weeks now, and don't have a trip planned until the end of June/first of July for John Carter's wedding, etc. That's not to say I might slip up there before for an unplanned trip. This last weekend in Summit was kind of interesting. I organized the garage and stacked all the flooring (47 boxes) for our new downstairs floor on a pallet. The interesting part is that with an Aleve before I went to bed, I suffered almost no consequences to my back. Also of note, I started on Janie's purple blanket which I have been promising for months now. The outside tier of cross stitching is done, and once underway, it will surely be completed. I even found some dramatic purple trim to go around the perimeter. Before we left Thursday evening I managed to renew both my driver's license and my temple recommend, events without which I might have needed to stay in Vegas for the weekend. I look forward to a relatively uneventful summer and hope and pray we can sell our office building to lighten the worry load. So there you have my update, if anyone thinks to check it out after so long of nothing.

3 comments:

jared and mary 2 said...

Nice to hear from you. The beauty of the RSS feed is that my computer suffered all of the disappointment of finding nothing and I got the wonderful surprise of finding your post waiting for me tonight.

Grammyzanne said...

Nice to hear from you Lynda.
I am really out of touch -0 I didn't realize John Carter was getting married.

Gas and airline prices have me considering Greyhound. Hope we can get together when we are in Utah the last two weeks of July.

Laura Stringham said...

Jane is awaiting her purple 'magic' blanket. She's started to abandon my yellow one, so that's good. She still wants to know when you are coming. Brent's got to go to Kanab within the next couple weeks, so I'm thinking of taking the girls down to visit you in Summit for a few days. I keep forgetting to tell you.